We are open to visitors and tours! View our COVID-19 Response Plan.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Thank You for your inquiry! Our team will reach out to you shortly.
While you wait for our team to reach out to you you can view our frequently asked questions:
View Our FAQ Download >>
What is your visitation policy?
We are OPEN for visitation. We have a few guidelines for visitors so that we can provide a safe
environment for all:
- Visitors are required to wear face masks throughout the visit
- Free COVID-19 testing is available to all visitors, but not required
- Vaccinated and non-vaccinated residents will be allowed to host visitors both indoors and outdoors
- Indoor Visitation for non-vaccinated residents may be restricted under the following conditions:
- Facility has a less than 70% vaccination rate
- AND county positivity rate is greater than 10%
- Appointments are requested, but not required
- All visitors must screen in by answering a series of questions about symptoms, travel, and contact on our kiosk
- Visitors must use hand hygiene before and after their visit
- All visitors must be at least 6ft from staff, other visitors, and other residents
We will continue to practice rigorous COVID-19 infection prevention. This includes: health screening for everyone who enters the home, hand hygiene, mandatory face coverings, PPE for our staff, enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices, resident and staff testing as required, and separate areas for COVID-19 care as needed.
You can read Texas Health and Human Services official rules for reopening on their website: https://apps.hhs.texas.gov
What measures are you taking to protect residents from COVID-19?
We have an extensive, infection and prevention control programs in place at our home to protect residents, their families and our staff. These efforts include health screening for everyone who enters the home, hand hygiene, mandatory face coverings, PPE for our staff, enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices, resident and staff testing as required, and separate areas for COVID-19 care as needed. Please see our COVID-19 Response Plan.
Can I take a personal tour of the home?
Yes, please contact us to setup and tour.
We will schedule a time that works best for you. We understand nothing gives you peace of mind like experiencing a home’s services firsthand. For your safety and the safety of our current residents and staff, we do require face coverings throughout the tour.
What is your White Glove Program?
Our 3 White Glove Inspectors visit at minimum twice per year to ensure that the buildings are meeting our high standard of Creative Solutions Clean. The White Glove team reviews the building inside and out with a special focus on our kitchens. They grade on a scale from 0 -100. They identify opportunities for improvement and provide training and support to our skilled Environmental Services Supervisors.
What should I consider when looking for a home for my loved one?
There are many things to consider when looking for a home for your loved one:
• A safe and secure environment
• Specific care needs that your loved one requires
• Highest standards for cleanliness
• A quality dietary program that offers healthy meals with fresh ingredients
• An engaging and enriching activity program
• Frequent communications between staff and families
How do I know if my loved one needs to be placed in a nursing home?
Your loved one may need a skilled nursing stay if they:
• Cannot take care of themselves due to a physical, emotional or mental problem
• Bathing, eating, and other personal needs become hard for the individual to take care of
• Requires more care and attention than a caregiver can provide
• Might wander away if not supervised by a caregiver
• Discharged from the hospital and requires temporary skilled nursing care before returning home
or to a residential home
• Was recommended to be placed in a nursing home by a doctor or other physician
How do I pay for nursing home care?
When is skilled care needed?
• Rapidly Declining Health
• Persistent or Non-Healing Wounds
• Stroke Recovery
• Joint Replacement Therapy (Hip, Knee or Wrist)
• Respiratory Care
• Diabetic Rehabilitation
• Palliative Care
• And Other Acute Medical Conditions
How do I choose the right community?
What is an “Essential Caregiver”?
These designated visitors can be changed as needed. Both Essential Caregivers are allowed to visit with the resident at the same time.
What are the requirements for an Essential Caregiver Visit?
- Scheduled Appointment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) training
o We will provide this training on the first visit
- PPE worn throughout visit
- At least 18 years of age
What type of Virtual Visitation do you offer?
Are there limits on when I can visit?
Depending on special circumstances, we may have some limitations on length of visits or time of day.
These are to ensure that visits are comfortable and safe for all.
When can I come visit my loved one?
- Essential Caregiver visits can begin on the first day of admission.
o All visits are by appointment only. This ensures that we can accommodate visitation
comfortably and safely for all of our residents.
- Virtual visits can be scheduled any time.
- Indoor & outdoor visits can be held when a resident has a known negative status.
How can show my COVID negative status for my Essential Caregiver visit?
What can I expect during an Indoor Visit?
pass our screening process which required, during which the resident and the visitors are both inside the home but within a booth separated by a plexiglass barrier. These visits are only offered if first approved by Texas Health and Human Services.
To schedule or learn more, please contact us.
What can I expect during an Outdoor Visit?
dedicated outdoor space. Physical and social distancing will be required throughout the visit. Our team will bring your loved one to and from the meeting space. Typically, our teams will provide comfortable seating options and refreshments to ensure that you and your loved one are comfortable. These visits are only offered if approved by Texas Health and Human Services.
To schedule or learn more, please contact us.
How can I participate in, or throw a Vehicle Parade?
Connect With Us.
Get peace of mind your loved one is in good hands. Fill out the form below and
one of our representatives will reach out shortly.
Customer Care Line
Our skilled care team continually seeks ways to improve the quality of care we offer our residents. As a resident or family member, please feel free to contact our customer care line at any time to express concerns, offer advice, or seek assistance with a problem you may have. Your call can be anonymous, and all concerns are reviewed by our customer care team and followed-up on.